New Chicago route inbound

Almost there - just the small details are needed.

cheers
In order to view the files / images attached to this post please either LOGIN or REGISTER.
 

Attachments

    In order to view the files / images attached to this post please either LOGIN or REGISTER.
Today basically placing the final details down. Chances are no screenshot today but if I'm able to finish the area today, then I'll post some screenies.

cheers
 
Screenies since I was able to finish the area.
In order to view the files / images attached to this post please either LOGIN or REGISTER.
In order to view the files / images attached to this post please either LOGIN or REGISTER.
In order to view the files / images attached to this post please either LOGIN or REGISTER.



The next area will take place at the next industrial park from the finished area to the tree backdrop
In order to view the files / images attached to this post please either LOGIN or REGISTER.


cheers
 

Attachments

    In order to view the files / images attached to this post please either LOGIN or REGISTER.
I know I haven't shared any progress as I wanted to make sure it was worth it.
Today, the rooftop details are done and the textures are placed so all I need to do are the other details.

cheers

In order to view the files / images attached to this post please either LOGIN or REGISTER.
 

Attachments

    In order to view the files / images attached to this post please either LOGIN or REGISTER.
...I don't believe but this area is... done... that was quick 😲

In order to view the files / images attached to this post please either LOGIN or REGISTER.
In order to view the files / images attached to this post please either LOGIN or REGISTER.


The overview of the industrial lines, and we got another one to the right that I'm debating if I want to make it or not.
In order to view the files / images attached to this post please either LOGIN or REGISTER.


cheers
 

Attachments

    In order to view the files / images attached to this post please either LOGIN or REGISTER.
I've went ahead and start the next work area since the previous one was short and quick.

cheers

In order to view the files / images attached to this post please either LOGIN or REGISTER.
 

Attachments

    In order to view the files / images attached to this post please either LOGIN or REGISTER.
Back
Top