I’m excited for this part of the route! Even though it’s a transfer yard, it’s busy with the autorack unloading and the industries nearby. I think there’s still a sand train that runs between here and Troy Grove too
A lot of people will like this yard and the other one that's way down the line
When I take the train on this line as I've parked at the end, I usually see either some shunting, or a train entering or in the progress of departing the yard. Its a busy little place.
======
Today, the bulk of the work is done. I'll just need to go through and place some of the finer details down along with the clutter.
cheers
Attachments
In order to view the files / images attached to this post please either LOGIN or REGISTER.
The area is completed
The direction I'll be taking will be going north to start tackling the other industrial parks - but that will happen after working on my other route project.
cheers
Attachments
In order to view the files / images attached to this post please either LOGIN or REGISTER.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.